March 10, 2013

Lost coffee domain!

I have been writing this blog since 2008. From the very begining, my sole purpose was to create a genuine portal about Turkish coffee and its culture.

Tough I try to be original, I found that I lost my domain! It has been renewed automatically since this year. Somehow, there was a problem at Google wallet system and automatic renewal didn't work. The result? I lost my domain I have been using years... Shame on you Google, shame on you.

I really don't know what to do. I'll go with my blogger url for a time. By the way, I'm open to hear your ideas to come up with a new domain name :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I was hoping you can help me look at a reading. I'm very concerned about it. How can I email you.

Anna said...

Hello, friend!
Hope you are well! No news from you for two years :( Your blog is wonderful, please, come back...