July 13, 2009

I'm still alive! :-)

This post is about me, not Turkish coffee! :-)

For a while, I've been on board... I've been traveling across the open sea. So, I really don't have any time for my lovely blog. Also, the bigger problem is my Internet connection is so limited! :-)

Hopefully, I'll be able to start writing new posts in September! Until that time, take a seat in your favorite chair (such as your lover's arms :-) and take a sip from your Turkish coffee to enjoy the moment! :-)

Afiyet Olsun! (Bon Appetite!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to add more details about turkish coffee readings! I use your list daily and its very helpful. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

cbros said...

Thank you! :)
Hopefully, I'll have time this week-end to add somethings.